Learning About Internet Marketing
You need to learn about internet marketing and one way is to learn from others with more experience. The easiest way to do this is to read other marketers blogs. But you need to learn effectively and surfing every internet marketing blog under the sun is not an effective use of your time.
So make sure that whatever marketing blog you are reading is delivering useful information. It can be from the author themselves or just pointing you to other sources of useful information. If they’ve got style about them then so much the better.
Here’s a collection of internet marketing blogs that I’ve found useful.
1) Michael Fortin Blog: Copywriting and marketing tips from a man who is too brilliant for words. Michael is an expert copywriter who has done work for John Reese and many of the other top marketers. Without good copy you can’t sell a thing, so learning all you can about persuasive writing is a must for your to do list.
2) Willie Crawford: An experienced online marketer, Willie is considered one of the world’s leading Internet marketing experts. Listen to Willie, he “walks the talk” and can teach you a lot about the world of online marketíng.
3) Entrepreneurs Journey: The bloggers blogger, Yaro Starak made his money just from blogging and his blog tells you how. And if there is ever a model to emulate then there’s one right here.
4) Skip Mcgrath.If Ebay is your thing then Skip’s blog is a must. An expert at selling items on Ebay, and an experienced author of several books, Skip covers all of the ins and outs of earning money with Ebay.
5) Jensense: Jennifer helps you to make sense of contextual advertising and helps publishers to earn more money. Topics include Google Adsense and other similar contextual ad programs.
6) Marketing Pilgrim: Originally launched by Internet marketer Andy Beal way back in 2005. This blog covers the latest marketing news, reviews and other items related to online advertising.
7) Yahoo Publisher Network: Everything you ever wanted to know about Yahoo’s Publisher Network but were afraid to ask. All of your questions are answered here.
8) Matt Cutts: A Google employee since 2000, Matt discusses all things Google on his Blog. He also covers search engine optimization and other interesting gadgets he runs across online. If Google is your thing, all is revealed here.
9) Bruce Clay: Since 1996 way before it was cool to be on the net Bruce Clay has been teaching those about search engine optimization and online marketíng. He really knows his “stuff” and you can tell that by his concrete informative posts which go into great detail.
10) Clickz: Clickz always has the latest dish on Internet marketing. Serving news and expert advice since 1997.
11) Jim Edwards: Jim Edwards blog “I Gotta Tell You” is a multi-media blog. Covering numerous topics related to makíng money onlíne, Jim always has a funny story to tell. He has a strong personality, so if you like that you’ll enjoy Jim’s blog.
12) Marnie Pehrson: Marnie is the creator of IdeaMarketers.com and covers all things related to article marketing and other online marketíng strategies. Again, she’s been online for years and has much wisdom when it comes to gaining traffic from your short articles.
13) Google Adsense: If you use Adsense by Google to generate an income you’ll want to subscribe to this blog. Tons of tips and tutorials to improve your earnings.
14) Search Engine Diva: Ginette Degner has been providing search engine optimization and Internet marketing consulting for over 16 years. She’s good and also has a great sense of humor.
15) MarketingSecrets.com: When you talk about Internet marketing you can’t forget about John Reese. The only online marketer I know of who made a million dollars in one day when he launched his Traffic Secrets course.
16) Joel Osborne: Joel has been making a living online for the past several years and has numerous web sites and products. Another expert when it comes to learning how to improve traffic and sell online.
17) Jonathan Leger: Jonathan Leger has been earning a living online since 2004. His blog discusses search engine optimization, Adsense and online marketíng.